It’s Canadian Thanksgiving and it’s a time to be grateful for everything you have and not everything you don’t have. This Thanksgiving, take the time to remember what you are grateful for including…
- Fertility clinics that don’t close down for the holidays (Damn you, Christmas holiday closures).
- The fertility medication, Estrace. A fun medication that turns your urine and your underpants blue!
- Your Great “Why aren’t you pregnant yet, dear” Aunt Mildred won’t be at Thanksgiving dinner (Sorry you’re not so mobile this year, Aunt Millie but I’m grateful you won’t be coming).
- Clear open fallopian tubes. Sure, you had to enjoy that incredibly ‘fun’ HSG procedure but at least those tubes can still fallop.
- Pregnancy tests at the dollar store. They might be defective but at least they only cost you a buck.
- Your Facebook friend is not pregnant with baby #2 (you know this because you checked out her flat stomach in some recent photos).
- The Octomom isn’t pregnant again.
- Pumpkin pie in the face for any family member that says, ‘just relax and it will happen.’
“There is always, always, always something to be thankful for. You just have to find it.”