When starting an IVF cycle, it is important to eat healthy to maximize your chances. But how do you increase your odds when doing a frozen embryo transfer (FET)? That’s simple. Eat frozen foods!
Follow this simple FET diet and your frozen babies should be here in no time!
- Freeze chocolate eggs. What taste better than chocolate? Nothing except frozen chocolate. This dish may be eaten at anytime -morning, noon or night. Don’t be afraid to dip them into a nice glass of wine.
- Freeze real eggs. As eating undercooked eggs is not encouraged for pregnant women, make sure to boil the eggs first before freezing them. Due to grossness, You may or may not want to eat them.
- Frozen chocolate milk. It might not increase your chances of conceiving but it sure will taste great!
- Frozen pineapple popsicles. If you’re eating pineapple anyways to help strengthen your uterine lining, why not freeze it? Both a healthy and delicious snack.
- Frozen mac & cheese. A good combination of tastiness and calories to fatten you up before pregnancy.
- Frozen broccoli. A good source of Folic Acid!
*Disclaimer: The IVF FET diet was created by a “doctor” with limited or no medical background, training or medical degree. Use at your own risk.