National Infertility Awareness Week is April 22-28. Here are some ways you can still have fun during the week:
1. Have a very fun and fertile week with your special someone. (If someone catches you romancing him in a public place just say ‘Don’t worry, officer. It’s National Infertility Week, we are allowed to do it in public.’)
2. Buy yourself a gift for every negative pregnancy test you’ve had this year.
3. Spread a rumor that your fertility clinic is giving away free IUIs.
4. Plan a party for yourself and include on the invite “in lieu of gifts, please give me your children.”
5. Ask your boss for the week off (with pay) so you can celebrate the holiday.
Infertility is hard but now is the time to stay determined, hopeful and optimistic. Infertility does not have the power to take away your kindness, laughter and smile. On April 22-28th, don’t ignore infertility and remind yourself not to give up.
** (During NIAW, CIRCLE +BLOOM is offering 35% off all of their fertility programs! Use discount code: NIAW35)