Whether it’s your first fertility appointment or your 100th, here are some great tips to occupy yourself in the waiting room:
- Snack on an egg. Make sure to only eat the egg whites.
- Leave your partner’s filled sperm cup near the magazines.
- Pour a cup of melted marshmallows all over the chairs.
- Ask the receptionist if they have any “special” brother to sister videos. It gets your guy going.
- Accompany your guy to the special room and turn up the volume to a Bette Midler song.
- Drink some apple juice from a urine sample cup.
- Put a pillow under your shirt and then waddle around the room complaining about your back ache.
- Stick a basal thermometer in your behind and ask someone to check the temperature.
- Wear a t-shirt that says “I’m with an infertile.”
- Steal some underwear during the ultrasounds.